- Founded in Thessaloniki City in 1996 , The Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce (CCIE Salonicco) is an independent, private, not-for-profit Organization devoted to fostering trade, tourism, investments and economic cooperation between Italy and Greece.
- The Chamber is affiliated with the Chamber of Commerce of North Greece and with Assocamerestero, the association of the Italian Chambers of Commerce abroad which represents more than 70 Chambers all over the world.
- The Chamber brings together individual entrepreneurs, as well as businesses advancing the interests of its members through contact and interaction with government agencies, trade associations and international organizations both in Greece and in Italy.
- its primary goal, GICC provides specialized services such as market research, assistance for the internationalization of SMEs, seminars, business meeting, information and alerts on investments opportunities, information on norms and regulations, research and establish of business partnership, organization of commercial delegations.
- Furthermore, one of the Chamber’s roles is to provide assistance and training for future generations of managers and entrepreneurs. This is attained through the executive activities and the EU-Programs participations.
- The offices of the Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce are located in the centre of Thessaloniki City, the second biggest city of Greece and the main city of North Greece.
AIMS AND ACTIVITIES
- The Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce of Thessaloniki offers an “excerpts from the commercial register and balance sheets” service for companies based in Greece or in Italy. The information are obtained by the usual channels of communication (Fax, post, e-mail).
- The Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce supports enterprises that want to perform their activities in Greece, whether continuously or simply occasionally, according to their specific request.
- Throughout the support of a specialized staff, the Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce offers a translation service.
- The Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce provides lists of local or Italian commercial operators according to the criteria and the requirements of the applicant.
- After a deep analysis of the request’s feasibility, the Chamber of Commerce provides a tailored proposal according to the client’s needs, rigorously selecting the workers operating in the sectors.
- The main activity of the Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce is to maximize the commercial return of the meetings between the Greek demand and the Italian supply. All the activities accomplished by the Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce are oriented to this goal and the B2B meetings are an effective way to achieve it.
- The Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce promotes important events in Italy and in North Greece for enterprises, specialized press, visitors and importers. The aim of the Greek-Italian Chamber of Commerce is to assist enterprises in planning their attendance to the fairs in order to make the most profit of their attendance and to stimulate the contacts between Greek and Italian professionals.
Marco Della Puppa – General Secretary of the Greek- Italian Chamber of Commerce of Thessaloniki. Marco Della Puppa is the chief operating officer of the Chamber.
He is responsible and accountable to the Board of Directors for:
- proper interpretation and implementation of policies laid down by the Board
- attainment of targets set
- rendering regular progress reports to the Board
- managing the Chamber’s funds and properties
Alexandra Genni – Project Management Assistant of the Greek – Italian Chamber of Commerce of Thessaloniki since 2012. Ms Alexandra Genni is the responsible of the EURODESK Department of the Greek – Italian Chamber of Commerce. The primary responsibility of the EURODESK Department is policies and standards for in-house programs and projects, cross-functional project management support and coordination, and business process support functions.
Ms Alexandra Genni supports the administration of daily project management. Coordinates team members on the implementation and effective usage of project management methodologies.
Kyriaki Savrakidou – Account Manager of the Greek – Italian Chamber of Commerce of Thessaloniki since 1998. Ms Kyriaki Savrakidou provides administrative support to the General Secreatry. The account manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of the members, executive sponsors and the clients of the Greek – Italian Chamber of Commerce. Moreover, she ensures the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
|www.italchamber.gr||Kon.Karamanli 47 – 54639, Thessaloniki||+30 2310947744||http://bit.ly/2uSnWPq||http://bit.ly/3alfZkP||Presentation Greek Italian Chamber|